Tashi Cooks : Tawa Paneer Tikka
A flavorful paneer tikka is a vegetarian's delight! Running out of options to choose what to eat as a started, Paneer Tikka. Feeling intimidated by the non-vegetarian options on the menu, Paneer Tikka. Confused what to order, Paneer Tikka! Let us admit, a well made paneer tikka is a savior for us, vegetarians. While we love to order and go for paneer tikka when out, why not make it at home? You know most of these things which we love to eat outside are so simple to cook at home. You can also change and add variations to suit your taste buds. Following the same, I have a very simple paneer tikka recipe for you. I prepared this first time when I was in class 12th, and have gradually developed it!
- 200 gms paneers (cut in tikka style)
- 1/2 capsicum (cut in tikka style)
- 1 onion (cut in tikka style)
- 200 gms curd
- 1 tomato (cut in circles)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
How to Conquer it
- Mix all the spices with curd in a big bowl.
- Add cut paneer and coat nicely with soft hands so that the paneer doesn't break.
- Add the remaining vegetables and coat roughly.
- Keep this marinated mix in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat a nonstick Tawa.
- Take out the marinated mixture from the refrigerator and put them on the Tawa with some space in-between.
- Add oil on top.
- On high to medium flame, cook both sides by turning them when browned till perfection (or till your satisfaction).
Protip: I recommend doing all the paneer first and then coming to veggies. Veggies would need very less time, and should be done on high flame.
Connect with me here.