Tashi Cooks : Yogurt Snack Bowl
“I believe in a benevolent God not because He created the Grand Canyon or Michelangelo, but because He gave us snacks.”A good snack is everyone's desire! What wouldn't I give to have a snack which is home-made, nutritious and get's ready in about no time. I am glad I found a solution in the form of this yogurt bowl! The preparation time for this is hardly five minutes. Being sweet in taste, yet not compromising on health quotient is another factor that makes it my favorite. Go on read this and make yourself a sweet treat, real quick!
- 50 gms of regular curd.
- Rolled oats (yes the Quaker ones, absolutely right!)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Crunchy muesli (Of choice, I used Yoga Bar's Almond one)
- Fruits of choice
- Seeds of choice
- Psyllium husk (optional)
- Take the regular curd and beat it(whisk it).
- Pick out your fancy and favorite glass/bowl and pour this beaten curd into it.
- Top it with a layer of rolled oats, honey and psyllium husk(optional).
- Add in some crunchy muesli and seeds (I love using chia and melon seeds).
- Throw in fruits of choice, I use apples, grapes, blueberries, pomegranate, etc.
- Chill it 'bout an hour and enjoy your tasty snack.
Connect with me here.